Search results

1. fcbclan

I need info on installing a booster pump and pressure switch

I need info on installing a booster pump and pressure switch I have a red lion pump with pressure switch mounted on it. What should my original pressure switch be set at, and what should the booster pump pressure be set at. Do I need any additional devices? I have a second pressure tank to add...
  2. fcbclan

Marathon should the lower element run all the time

I have a marathon question should the lower element run all the time, upper element cycles on and off but lower element never seems to stop, except when upper element cycles on. Maybe I should turn up top thermostat to above the lower one to see if the lower thermostat ever reaches temp and...
  3. fcbclan

why is a pressure tank with a bladder better than plain old steel pressure tank

Why is a pressure tank with a bladder, say 85 gallon with 35 gallon pump down better than plain old 85 steel air tank with no bladder pressure tank. Thanks and God Bless.
  4. fcbclan

can I use a 3/4 hp dual cap control box on my 1/2 hp Goulds 10GS05 pump

Can I use a 3/4 hp energy saving dual cap control box with seprate start and run caps on my 1/2 hp Goulds 10GS05 pump which now has a control box with only 1 cap a franklin 2801054915. and will it save me money on my electric bill. I guess it starts the pump slower with less amp draw, is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks