Search results

1. rsoxfan

Water Level in Toilet

Thanks for the responses. As I mentioned in my original post, it's a small house with only one bathroom / toilet, so definitely not a nearby toilet causing the issue. I've been doing some more searching around regarding the model toilet I own and I'm starting to think the water level may...
  2. rsoxfan

Water Level in Toilet

Thanks for the reply Terry. I know that I *never* throw dental floss down the toilet. Can't speak for the other person in the house though. How would I go about checking this? (Sorry, I'm a novice with this stuff.)
  3. rsoxfan

Water Level in Toilet

I live in an older ranch-style house. The house only has one bathroom, with the typical sink, toilet, tub/shower. The only other thing that drains into the main drainage line is the kitchen sink. Over the last month or so I have noticed that the water level in the toilet bowl seems to be at a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks