Search results

1. SeattleTim

Does Love Plumbing sell WHs?

Thanx for letting me know about Terry. I didn't know and I hope he is doing better soon. Tim
  2. SeattleTim

Does Love Plumbing sell WHs?

I just checked the box store prices and typical household WHs have doubled in a few years to $700. Terry's page on WHs seems a little dated.
  3. SeattleTim

Airgap to disposal needs an elbow.

I am getting a kink in my airgap (AG) to disposal hose. An Elbow would help but what kind should i get to connect to the disposal connection, a nozzle with barbed fitting? The enclosed photo is an elbow from a flexible DW drain hose that is too long and is causing too much back pressure and...
  4. SeattleTim

Fix for the dripping sounds from Aquia

Aquila I and II vs III installation Thanx Terry! I am reading your excellent forum and i now see there are three models of the Aquia. Based on the photos you posted, that large plastic adapter on the model I must be what caused the noise complaints. I think i will look for the II; or III if i...
  5. SeattleTim

Fix for the dripping sounds from Aquia

What is the consensus on how to best insulate the plastic drain pipe on the Aquilas? Some recommend foam or just fiberglass to avoid hearing the dripping through the plastic drain during use. Is there anything else that works? Tim
  6. SeattleTim

What MAPEI mortar for thinset?

Thanx Thanx for the advice. I like that johnbridge web site. It looks like just the thing for tile advice.
  7. SeattleTim

What MAPEI mortar for thinset?

Hello, I am new to this forum but it looks like a respectful place to get advice! I have read a lot of Taunton books on remodels and have done a lot of minor remodels but never tile done from scratch. I want to do this retile job correctly and with the best materials. MAPEI must have 10...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks