Search results

1. natron

Old one-piece with leaking flush valve, American Standard 2000/2149/2005 ?

I ended up buying a square of red rubber gasket material from Ace Hardware and cutting my own gasket for the cannister flush valve. Maybe not a permanent fix, but working fine so far and a lot cheaper than special-ordering a replacement leather gasket.
  2. natron

Is this any different than the one shared by HJ in post #2 above? Basically it is 47086-0700 vs. 047107-0070A with the latter being a lot cheaper and more readily available. I can't tell if the 047107-0070A comes with the 3 plugs for the tank, but I should be able to get those fairly cheaply...
  3. natron

So I have a toilet (American Standard One-Piece 2149) with a flush value that is almost, but not quite, identical to this one. My "can" is one piece, including the top of the can, and the metal ring is a separate piece. The can screws into the ring with 3 screws, and then of course the ring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks