Search results

1. vpr80

Aquathin Water Softener System.....Anyone seen/use these?

Have a local dealer selling these: http://www.aquathinnj.com/products.html Anyone have any info on them? Good? Bad? Garbage? Thanks
  2. vpr80

Timer for Crawl Space Fan?

Does anyone know of a timer/switch that can be set to run for a certain amount of time per hour? For example, if I want to run the fan for 5 minutes every hour or so? Thank you
  3. vpr80

Power Shut Off to Pump with Leak Sensors?

I'm wondering if anyone makes a device to shut the power to the pump off if it senses a leak? I found numerous devices that are installed on the actual water lines with mechanical ball valves to close the main water off, but I am thinking of something simpler (and cheaper since those systems...
  4. vpr80

Concerned over Backpressure by Adding a CSV Valve to Existing System

Long story short. Well ran dry in 2010, had it drilled deeper and new pump installed. Now I think that the pump is too big and cycles too often meaning a short lifetime so I am considering adding a CSV valve. The well is 360' deep with the water table at approx 150' deep. The new pump is a...
  5. vpr80

Need Help Buying a Sediment and Water Softener System.

I really need a sediment and water softener system so I need some help on picking it out. I have spent days reading info online to learn about the different systems, but just want to run this by the experts before placing orders. I was going to order from Ohio Pure Water since they seem to have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks