Search results

1. Dereck

Pfister 3 handle shower replacement

Good point-thankfully everything is right in a row here in Monroe, MI. so I can hit them all without going out of the way. I just made some calls and found what I needed at the local Ace hardware-including the seat wrench. Off I go.
  2. Dereck

Thank you, Hackney Plumbing. I will try and find some replacements seats as Lowes, or is there a better place to purchase them?
  3. Dereck

OK, I have an old price pfister setup like the one above. I recently replaced all three valves with new ones but still get a constant drip after I turn it off...even if I crank really hard to turn it off. I cranked so hard that the rubber was ruined and I had to replace it after only a month of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks