Search results

1. Blooze

Older Manabloc - Questions

We have a home built in 2004 with a Manabloc that was installed on the original build. We have been living in the home since 2018 and I've never used the Manabloc valves. There is small RO system in the basement equipment room on an adjacent wall to the Manabloc that goes the length of the house...
  2. Blooze

Help with Water-Right system

We moved into our home several years ago and a Water-Right IM-1044 was already installed. The regeneration cycle is set to go off every 12 days regardless, but the system is metered as well. I only move through 40lbs of salt about every two months. Family of two lived here (they had it...
  3. Blooze

Delta Bonnet Nut

So, I suck at any plumbing and typically stay away from any of it, but our Delta single handle kitchen faucet keeps leaking at the cartridge and filling up and running down under the cabinet. I took it apart last week and the cap was stuck to the bonnet. So I put it all back together, snugged it...
  4. Blooze

1/4 turn supply line valves broke

We recently moved into a new house and I went to check the shutoff valves under the sinks and toilets. All 1/4 turn Nibco. First toilet no problem. Second toilet was stuck. I slowly worked it back and forth a bit and it seemed to come free and turn to the off stop, but the water didn’t shut off...
  5. Blooze

Grounding in ceiling light.

We had to replace our entryway light yesterday and after a few hiccups got it up. First off it had an old fiberglass box from whent he house was built in the late 70's that was basically hanging there on nothing. Took it out and put a Saf-T-Brace hanger with the metal box in it. Then of...
  6. Blooze

A different outdoor faucet leaking indoors deal

Today we noticed that a corner area about 12" square of carpet was damp near an outside faucet. We always pull the hoses off long before a freeze hits here and put those little styrofoam covers over the spigots and haven't turned on the faucet since. We have built in cabinets in the corner where...
  7. Blooze

How much bend is too much for braided toilet supply line?

I've just replaced an old 12" vinyl flexible line that was on one of our toilets that must be at least 10 years old and severely discolored with a 12" Fluidmaster SS braided one. A 9" was just a hair too short (seemed like it was wanting to stretch pretty tight) and the 12" too long. I was...
  8. Blooze

Advice for adding flange.

The toilet in our kid's bathroom was swinging side to side if you bumped it hard with a knee. I checked the bolts, only to find that there were no nuts on the toilet, just those plastic nut/cap holder jobbies. Took those off and went to put brass nuts on where one side tighted down fine, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks