Search results

1. T

Basement rough-in diagram

Sewage ejector pump So it looks like the plumbing is pretty much laid out (at least on paper). Now for another question. Is there anything I need to worry about with the installation of a sewage ejector pump? The current sump pump is in a pit that appears to be no bigger than 18" X 18". The...
  2. T

So what does everyone think? Put a third vent in there? Or would I be fine with the two vents? Thanks, Jason
  3. T

So run one more T off of the 3" drain for the toilet? It wouldn't really matter if it was between the toilet and Wye-fitting for the 2" shower drain or beyond that fitting would it? As long as it is withing 6' of the toilet right? Thanks, Jason
  4. T

I updated the picture above to reflect your recomendations. Looks like I have made some progress since the original. Does everything look pretty good now? Thanks! Jason
  5. T

Understandable... that makes sense. Bear with me guys. How does this look? Granted all the angles might not be perfect in this diagram, but it should give you an idea. Thanks, Jason
  6. T

I did consider that, and wasn't sure about what to do there. The problem is that the toilet will sit 24" off the outside concrete wall (18" off the finished wall) whereas the port for the sewage pump crock is only 18" off the ouside concrete wall. Therefore there is a 6" difference. I guess...
  7. T

Hello All, I have been reading these post quite extensively, as I am getting ready to start my basement bathroom remodel. Previously, there was a raised floor layout, complete with a 'grinder' toilet. The shower and sink ran into a sump pump which pumped into the sewage lines. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks