Search results

1. B

Measuring rough in

I have an old (1975) Eljer (unknown model) with a cracked tank. As mounted, the tank lays flat against the wall. For the new toilet, I'd like to have some clearance just to let the wall stay dry if nothing else. Can I tell what the rough in is before removing the toilet? The bolts are 11 1/4"...
  2. B

Drain requirements

Thanks! That Oatey Eliminator washer box is exactly what I need. With the part numbers, I can track it down in my area.
  3. B

Drain requirements

I have a 2" ABS drain in the wall of the laundry room which currently has the washer drain pipe and the water softener (copper) drain pipe going into it. The drain goes down the wall, through an S trap, to the main line under the slab. Because of the air gap for the water softener pipe, water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks