Search results

1. jerry_johnson

Where to add washing machine standpipe to stack

One more bright idea So, I want to put one more idea out there before i give up on this altogether: (May be a dumb question.) Is a vent required to tap into the same pipe the waste drains into? What I mean by that, is would something like this work: I'd like to know if I can run the...
  2. jerry_johnson

Yeah, that's what it sounds like, Thanks for the advice all.
  3. jerry_johnson

I should have seen that, here is the fix: Do you mean code issues, or drainage issues, or both? Thanks, Jerry
  4. jerry_johnson

Hi, I have a question about everyone's *favorite* topic, adding a standpipe for a washer drain.;) Right now, I just have the washing machine draining into the sink, and I'd like to have a cleaner look with the standpipe. Here is a schematic of the setup right now: All the DWV...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks