Search results

1. minniehill

Mechanical room layout- radiant with solar tie in

Jimbo, You are right, Canada. Solar is a closed glycol loop for freeze protection. Floors are closed loop water due to water quality, very high mineral content. In my dual coil storage tanks lower coil is solar feed and the upper coil will have the radiant floor water circulated. The tank...
  2. minniehill

Ballvalve, would you even consider running potable water though the lines now? They are greyish/black and smell a little now. Would you not be worried about about that at the tap? Also I am on a well with hard water. Ben
  3. minniehill

CV1 will be outdoor reset valve CV2 will be a divert valve that will divert solar injected heat around heat tank if the temp is higher then requested by the floors. Solar pump will only run if (1) store temp is greater then floor return (2) one of the 2 slab pumps must be running. Will this work...
  4. minniehill

A short story for you! I built my house 5 years ago and payed a hvac contractor good money to design/layout and install my radiant heat system. I have many issue with it in this short time. No air vent installed resulting in cold zones. Undersized pumps. Undersized piping (my opion). Ghost...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks