Search results

1. P

Ventless or external vent on toilet??

Aav I looked up the AAV valve for info and HJ from your last post you are correct. I don't have an easy place to connect that into the main drain line. Still I didn't know that AAV's existed and that would have helped me vent the sink which originally had the same problem (I ended up tearing...
  2. P

Follow Up on Original Problem Thanks for the 'air admittance valve' suggestion, I will research that for information, those are the type of suggestions I hope to get. With the current toilet (which has an internal tank under pressure to help force the flush) it flushs 'ok'. If I could just...
  3. P

I have a toilet installed w/o a vent pipe. Originally a siphon toilet wouldn't flush very well (especially solids). I found a toilet with a closed internal tank that seems to force things down using some pressure and this works much better (usually 2 maybe 3 flushes to get all the solids down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks