Search results

1. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

I was able to get a peice of wire up each hole, nothing was blocking them though. Can there be build up prior to the hole? I cannot see anyother reason the water is not flowing to the bowl fast enough.
  2. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

not over. Well. I lied. It worked fine for a day but back to the same issue. Solids flush fine but liquids do not. I have come to the conclusion that the jets are not allowing a good flow of water to come out. I want to tape off all the jets, and pour baking soda and white vinegar down the...
  3. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

The toilet seems to be flushing fine now. The water is just under the overflow pipe. Last night I poured 1/3 white vinegar down the overflow to work out any build up. The first flush of the morning I did not see anything abnormal that came out of the jet holes but it flushed fine. It may have...
  4. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

LP - PVC lines, I have no idea about correct fall. I think I have hit the road block, the auger is a pain to get anymore then 12 inches into the drain. I might buy a close auger and try that before I have to take the toilet off. I see no bulbing or poor draining from any other water using...
  5. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

This just recently started to be more of an issue. The past week. Prior we always thought the flush was just ok (got the job done). The flap does stay open until most of the water it out. My father gave me two snakes, one looks like a tommy gun and the other is just thin wire on a loop. I could...
  6. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

Yes, the tube is hooked up to the overflow. Does length of tube matter? I have it looped once. Nothing is tuck in the valve. I'm going to adjust the Hydroclean fill valve to raise the water level to a cm below the overflow. Can I higher my overflow anyway? The tank says 1.6 so I assume thats the...
  7. bigjo911

Toilet Flushing Problem!

Recently our toilet has not been flushing all the way. Some water goes down, then it stops and swirls. Here is what I know and have done. I just installed a Hydro clean 660 fill valve and new flap and they both work properly. I have also dumped a large amount of water down the toilet and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks