Search results

1. jjkrogs

Rheem XR90 Series water heater

(Hackney) It had to do with the burner assembly, which Rheem received defective from the supplier. They didn't catch it until several of the first units got released-- I just happened to get 2 of them. As mentioned above, they fixed the issues shortly thereafter.
  2. jjkrogs

As an update to this... Apparently my review on one of the sites got the attention of Rheem, and they (management, even) have since contacted me. Not only did they apologize, but they refunded the entire purchase price, which was completely unexpected. They claimed that there was an issue...
  3. jjkrogs

My experience with the XR90... My fiasco with the Rheem XR90 began back in November when I decided to go a bit greener (and pay a lot more) for it instead of going with a much cheaper alternative for a tank water heater. The first XR90 was installed professionally and found to be defective...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks