Search results

1. soggy

Csv?

The one started by Beany, you have already been there.
  2. soggy

Csv?

If you are looking at this thread, it ia already too late. Do not reply, go to the "pressure tank" thread. Any info you might have been looking for is being discused. Soggy
  3. soggy

Csv?

Not quite off-grid, just water challenged. We sit on top of the Idaho batholith, a big chunk of granite. The well here run 300'-400', and produce 1-1.5 gpm if you are lucky and find water(lots of dry holes). Then after you pay 30$+ per ft. to drill down (wet or dry), you have to pay for...
  4. soggy

Csv?

I understand what you all are saying, but mine is not a typical senario. We have rainwater/snow melt collection in the winter/spring and a infiltration gallery "well" in the other seasons. It all gets stored in a 1600 gallon cistern. In the summer when we water the garden and greenhouse, the csv...
  5. soggy

Csv?

Thanks to both of you for the input. Any ideas on where to find info on sizing the csv to the pump and tank?
  6. soggy

Csv?

I am try to determine if their is any advantage to using the csv considering the various senarios that come into play during everyday usage. Would using a csv with a larger tank only be effective if you were running water for an extended time period?
  7. soggy

Csv?

I have been searching for info on csv's and pressure tanks. This seems to be the place for answers! I am thinking that my pressure tank(well-xtrol203) is shot. Looking for info on replacing it I came across info on csv's, which sound good. I am wondering if a user is say washing dishes(old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks