Search results

1. Workindirt

Kitchen exhaust fan through soffit?

I think my previous contractor and the one I might hire who uses flexible duct, don't want to be bothered to go up on the roof!!!
  2. Workindirt

Thank you so very much. The Panasonic EZ vent is the type I am looking for, but it's for new construction and my siding and soffits are about 10 years old. I live close to East Meadow. What sort of person would do this sort of work correctly? The two contractors I spoke with said I should...
  3. Workindirt

I just discovered that my previous contractor did not vent my Braun kitchen exhaust fan to the outside of my house. He just laid the flexible duct in the attic, near a soffit, didn't vent it to the outside. I cannot vent the kitchen exhaust duct through the roof or side wall. Question: 1...
  4. Workindirt

Am still looking for toilet to clear baseboard heating

I found a toilet that fit in front of my baseboard heating unit that is 8 inches high and 3 inches wide. My plumber installed the 1.28 gpf Cimarron, elongated bowl, comfort height..K-11451-0. Thank you so much for all your help!
  5. Workindirt

Thank you all for your replies. Terry, which Cadet 3 model did you use to clear the baseboard that was 3 inches by 8 inches high? There are so many different models. 12 inch rough-in.
  6. Workindirt

Thank you. I didn't know that!!! Much appreciated.
  7. Workindirt

I have spent weeks looking for a toilet with a rear trap high enough to clear my baseboard hot water heating unit that is 8 inches high and 3 inches deep. I have received conflicting advice from the actual manufacturer representatives when I have emailed their website. One American Standard...
  8. Workindirt

Replacing tile in shower after conversion from two handle to one handle

I have a shower/bathtube combination with two old-style shower handles (one for hot water and one for cold) and want to convert to the modern round one handle that you just turn. This will entail breaking of the tiles to install a new valve higher up and also the new one-piece handle that...
  9. Workindirt

Nexus or Soiree toilet

Which toilet is TOTALLY enclosed in the back? What is the purpose of the hole in the back of the Soiree? Which would give a better flush? Thank you. I find this all very confusing.
  10. Workindirt

What do you use to removed recessed nut on Toto Ultramax?

I have two Toto Ultramax toilets. The nut connecting the bowl (fill valve) to the water supply are completely different, even though they are both Ultramax toilets, bought about a year apart...one is recessed into the bottom of the bowl, the other is easily accessible. I am trying to...
  11. Workindirt

I changed trip lever on toto and now powerful flush is gone

Thank you very much. I changed the position of the chain to the lever and it is much better. I think I may have to shorten the chain a bit more. I also want to thank you for all your advice in the past. Because of you, I bought 2 Ultramax Toto toilets and love them. I wish you lived in...
  12. Workindirt

I changed trip lever on toto and now powerful flush is gone

I had to change the trip lever on my Ultramax toilet because the metal had broken off and I couldn't flush it. I went to one of the big box stores and bought a replacement that looks exactly like the toto trip lever...holes are in the same place. Now my Toto Ultramax flushes like my old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks