Search results

1. biel

Cloudy/turbid water

Please help! I had my well deepened about 9 weeks ago and have been dealing with very cloudy water since. The driller told me to flush the well and I have been flushing but it has made no difference. The water is still not clearing up. The driller agrees that it should have cleared by now. We...
  2. biel

Help interpret water test results

Can someone please help me understand my water test results and recommend a treatment for high iron/manganese? Here are the results I got: Total Coliform ABSENT E. coli ABSENT Nitrate Nitrogen <1.0 Nitrite Nitrogen <0.01 Arsenic 0.002 Iron *1.44 *UNACCEPTABLE Manganese *0.181*UNACCEPTABLE...
  3. biel

Flushing sediment question #2

As I described in a previous post, we had recently deepened our well and had since been dealing with gray, cloudy water. It has been over three weeks of flushing and there is little improvement. As someone suggested, I have been running 2 hoses and that seems to be making a difference. The thing...
  4. biel

Flushing sediment from well after deepening

We have recently had our well deepened and are now dealing with sediment that I can't seem to flush out. Here is some more details. The well is about 30 years old, originally it was 300'. When we moved in about a year and a half ago, the well had a low yield, about 1 gpm. The water was of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks