Search results

1. J

Leaking Water Heater From Relief Valve

I am the "maintenance man" for the apartment complex. The building has it's own meter for many apartments. Two in fact to ensure enough pressure through the complex.
  2. J

Thanks for the replies. This water heater is in an apartment complex. There isn't a hose bib that i can connect to for this apartment. I don't see an expansion tank as this place was built around the 70s. I can do the first three steps mentioned, but where do I take the readings from for the...
  3. J

Thanks. how do i check the thermal expansion protection?
  4. J

We have an electric water heater that's connected to the sewer line (at the relief valve). It started leaking from the relief valve. I wanted to please ask: * Is it a good idea to have the relief valve connected to the sewer line in case it leaks? In case it leaks from the relief valve, it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks