Search results

1. West104

Odd Water Pressure Problem

Hi, We recently had a Meile 18" dishwasher installed. Unfortunately we have no hot water in the kitchen faucet and had to disconnect the dishwasher. The set up by the Contractor A involves: Speed valve, 1/4" tubing, branch in 1/4" tubing to supply to dishwasher and then flexible hose for...
  2. West104

Installing a Toto toilet uni-adapter

thanks Jim I appreciate your input. Actually on one side the flange is not resting completely on the floor. It has a little plaster under it. I was wondering if this would affect the installation of the uni-adapter or the actual installation of a new toilet. West104
  3. West104

Installing a Toto toilet uni-adapter

Hello all, Here is my problem according to my plumber. The flange on my toilet is too high thus causing the toilet to rock and thus an improper seal. My understanding is the drain pipe should be a little higher and the flange a little lower. Should the drain pipe and toilet horn overlap...
  4. West104

Toilet Flange Question

Thanks Jimbo and E Plumber. Thanks for the insight. The only other thing is that the wall is off. An engineers I've spoken with have told me the standard roughin is 12 inches and he thinks the wall is off. I live in a high rise apartment and other people in my line are having a similar...
  5. West104

Toilet Flange Question

Hello all. My building manager has told me my toilet is leaking into the bathroom below. The building is about 18 years old. Upon his inspection this is how he describes the problem. I have a 12 inch toilet on a 10 inch rough in. The toilet is clearly hitting the back of the wall with 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks