Search results

1. jarhome

Mirabelle white mixed with Kohler white?

Thanks all, this is very helpful. I'm leaning towards the Toto Promenade now -- I understand from this site that the "cotton white" is a close match to the Kholer white so I'll plan on that (and check with the bathroom showroom near by to see if they have both on the floor). Jim
  2. jarhome

The Toto Promenade is a good match. Amy opinions on quality of that toilet? Toto has great rep but don't know this one. Thx.
  3. jarhome

Thanks for the thoughts on this. jadnashua, i'm not wedded to the toilet just haven't found anything else with a similar rectangular feel that goes with the sink. If you have some recommendations on toilets similar in shape that would be great. And thanks for the thoughts re: the design and...
  4. jarhome

I am looking at combining the Kohler Tresham sink with the Mirabelle Key West toilet, both in white. However the Kohler and Mirabelle white don't seem to match. I haven't found a Kohler toilet that works well in our small space and fits with the Tresham sink. Anyone have any real world...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks