Search results

1. Darkone

How would YOU do this?

Ok sounds good! In the previous post I was referring more about the flow into the softener and house. In one of the pics you can see the tee setup has two lines running right into each other. This was the only way I could think of to do this. But now I'm questioning if it is necessary to have...
  2. Darkone

How would YOU do this?

The big loops are my work:p I think I did it so I would have slack to secure it to a truss. On that note, do you think I should just tee off one of the lines or should I separate the 3/4 and use it exclusivly for the hose and just have the remaining 1" line serving the interior of the home...
  3. Darkone

How would YOU do this?

But will doing that make a difference since I will have to reduce it down to 1/2 anyway? I have to make the connection in the attic, I'm not running it all the way to the bib since the wall is finished.
  4. Darkone

How would YOU do this?

Hi all, I may be overthinking what I want to do here but I wanted to see what you guys thought before I start hacking stuff up. First a little background-We had this house built about 2 years ago. About a year ago I added a softener myself, plumbing and all. The problem now is that since I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks