Search results

1. L

Heated toilet seats

Gary, I'll send you my husband -- he would love to go to your elk hunting camp! No offense taken at all. Thanks for the info, Terry. I will order mine first thing tomorrow. I'll report back in a month and let you know how my clients like the heated seat:)
  2. L

Heated toilet seats

Seriously, if all you men would buy a heated toilet seat for your significant other for Valentine's Day, you would never have to buy another gift -- ever! Yes, this is a very important issue for me. It seems the Brondell and UltraTouch are not returnable if they have been "used" which is why I...
  3. L

Heated toilet seats

We are remodeling our 30-year old bathroom this week and putting in a Drake II. I have always wanted a heated toilet seat! Does anyone know if the Brondell or UltraTouch heated seats fit the Drake II? I do not want a bidet in this downstairs powder room. Thanks everyone!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks