Search results

1. F

Height and position of custom shower valves

Thank you hj---I appreciate your help!
  2. F

Height and position of custom shower valves

Hi, I have a custom shower that is being installed and have questions regarding the positioning of the components. The ceiling height in the bathroom is 8 feet. I am 5'7" and the tallest user is 6'1". I had asked to have the thermostatic temperature control valve set at approximately waist...
  3. F

Questions re: whirlpool deck mounted faucet/handshower installation

Thanks hj. I spoke with Jacuzzi this morning and they are shipping the parts that were missing from the inline heater box. The whirlpool tub that I purchased is an older model and the current inline heaters are not packaged with the extra parts needed for installation on the older model...
  4. F

Thank you Jim for the suggestions. There is a building permit for the job and he does have a license number listed. I purchased the parts and had a discussion about each with him over the phone back in September to make sure I had everything here for him. I will try to follow up through my...
  5. F

Thank you Cal for your insight and for explaining it so well. I was the one who originally asked about using a diverter when my plumber told me that this could not be done with the faucet that I had purchased. This was the first item that he chose to install in my bathroom remodel and since it...
  6. F

Hi, I have a question regarding the installation of a whirlpool deck mount tub faucet, along with a separate deck mounted handshower. I have already purchased the following faucet: Kohler Finial Traditional Deck Mount High Flow Whirlpool Faucet (K-T314-4M). My plumber has informed me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks