Search results

1. skeeterflea

Dual kitchen sinks not draining. Filling up both sinks and dishwasher.

Excellent information Jadnashua. I'll start looking into an air gap. It sounds like something I can do myself. Any links to get me started are also appreciated! :cool:
  2. skeeterflea

Here is the clog. I found what appears to be hot glue or silicone holding this golf ball size metal bristle clog together. I have no idea where the blue papers and other paper comes from that is stuck to the ball. The clogs started the first time we filled the sink with water to wash dishes...
  3. skeeterflea

Thank you everyone for your assistance. You all were correct that there was indeed a clog. I want to state for the record that our use of the disposal was minimal in the one week we were here. We've probably used it three times for scraps that were at the bottom of the sink after doing the...
  4. skeeterflea

Thank you Cacher_Chick. I'll climb down and take a look. Maybe tomorrow. I also found a reply to another forum where someone said to stop up the garbage disposal side and to plunge the other sink. Should I give this a try or could that make the problem worse? Or should I just try to look for a...
  5. skeeterflea

I took the picture from the left cabinet. I couldn't get far enough back to take the image straight on with the cabinet divider in the way. But that's a pretty level pipe between the disposal and the trap. I can find a level and shoot a picture of it. Should the disposal be higher I guess...
  6. skeeterflea

I just moved into a brand new house a week ago. When using the sinks under normal use they work fine. However if we plug one of the sinks and fill it the sink will not drain properly. The filled sink will empty into the sink next to it as well as into the dishwasher. Eventually (hours) the sinks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks