Search results

1. glenn bradley

Gas Fired Heater - Fan kicks back on briefly after normal cycle completes

Jimbo, you are the man. I just installed the new control board and the heater is acting normal again. Many thanks to all.
  2. glenn bradley

Ah, thanks Jimbo. Serves me right for thinking too much about something I know so little about.
  3. glenn bradley

My quest on the additional openings into the closet continues. I have gotten some info from a semi-knowledgeable source that the air return (through the filter) should be the only return air into the heater's closet space. This would mean I should plug the 8" stub into the attic (just a foot...
  4. glenn bradley

Thanks jimbo, you are right on target. There was a diagram inside the lower panel. With your link providing a visual on the control board and the panel diagram it is quite clear where the sensors are. Like many things, now that I have found them, they were right in front of me :o. I am not...
  5. glenn bradley

I know little to nothing about HVAC but, have researched enough to start thinking the following (uh-oh, now I'm thinking again): There is a sensor function that tells the fan that the air is warmed and it should turn on to blow that warm (and continuing to be warmed) air through the system...
  6. glenn bradley

Greetings. New here so I will probably step in it a few times as far as usual and customary behavior goes. Case in point; my long title to this thread. Good, bad, don't care? By the way, I am a home owner, reasonably handy but, no where near familiar with HVAC ;-) On to my issue: I live...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks