Search results

1. johnsmith9875

Replacement seat for Kohler Rochelle

At that price it would be cheaper to hire an artisan to custom make one for you.
  2. johnsmith9875

Tank crack in new Drake II

UPS Destroyed a 17" monitor I had unwisely ordered over the internet. The box looked like it had been dropped from 40 feet and the inside foam had no chance. The word "fragile" written on the box didn't seem to impress upon them the proper handling method. Tearing off a bumper, now that's a...
  3. johnsmith9875

Pex water lines

I have 2 homes, one is relatively new with what I'm guessing is Pex or something thereof, and my older home has copper water lines. The older home seems to get hot water to the shower faster, and the new home seems to take an inordinate amount of time to get the hot water to the shower. Is...
  4. johnsmith9875

New tank bolt design in Mansfield 160s

Well I'm going from a really bad toilet to an average one, so its a step up in this case. I'm not too worried as I'm planning to sell this house in the near future anyway. I have been looking closely at the Totos for my other house though.
  5. johnsmith9875

New tank bolt design in Mansfield 160s

I just bought a 160 tank and am re-purposing a 135 bowl in order to replace a very old wasteful 3.5GPF toilet. I noticed that the tank uses these rather odd tank bolts. They have big rubber heads, no retaining washer/nut combo, then they're fastened down to the bowl with nylon nuts at only 3...
  6. johnsmith9875

Fluidmaster vs Korky fill valves

Personally I'm partial to the Korky. I have put Korky's in all 4 of my toilets because I got tired of the noisy, leaky, squeaky Mansfield ballcock/float fill valves. I have noticed that there is a bit of a religion about Fluidmasters though for some reason. they always looked dodgy to me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks