Search results

1. Tyler_s

Recommended Oil Furnace/Boiler Temp?

Okay, This is starting to make a lot more sense and that picture defiantly made it more clear (I was actually looking for a picture exactly like that and couldn't find it.) So what it seems I'll need to get an indirect and install that near the boiler. I'm thinking this boiler came with the...
  2. Tyler_s

Thank you all for the replies, So It must be the coil since it is rather old, so would installing a indirect water heater be more cost efficient? Along with an economizer also? The indirect would be an addition to the boiler?
  3. Tyler_s

I know there are posts on this but I wasn't sure if the temps would work with my furnace (could be a boiler not 100% sure..) The manufacturer is a Vallant. It has a Honeywell thermostat, my problem is that our showers are very hot at first then decline to a lukewarm temp then slowly rise to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks