Search results

1. rfp

Odorless toilets

I know of two others, the Ventex and the V.I.P. The Ventex vents out through the tank to the wall and out through the fart fan. The V.I.P. vents through the toilet then out to the sewage connection at the base of toilet. I've been working on my own version over the last several years and will...
  2. rfp

Odorless toilets

Is that the TBES? http://betterlifestylesinc.com/tbeshome.html
  3. rfp

Odorless toilets

LOL! Yeah, I’ve seen the seat version but there are at least 3 toilets that actually vent the odor.
  4. rfp

Odorless toilets

Hello everyone, I wanted to get your thoughts and comments on new innovations that involve odor removal at the toilet. I know there are a few products out there that do this. I was interested in reading your comments on the over flow-less toilet post as you all made some good points...
  5. rfp

Penguin Toilets W/ Overflow Protections

I have been researching odorless and overflow-less toilets for several years. Is this the first one (overflow) that made it to market or have there been others?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks