Search results

1. P

18 year old Weil McLain boiler not working anymore?

Thank you for all your info! The idea of insulating the pipes is greatly appreciated, since I did not think of that yet and it probably will make quite a difference. @Dana: Thank you also for pointing out to look for the manual. I am wondering if the manual you referenced is for the current...
  2. P

Thank you for your info so far. First thing I did was filling in more water to raise the pressure. The boiler now shows consistently a pressure of about 15 psi. I also adjusted the flow control valve as I mentioned before. The first issue I did have was that the radiators stayed completely hot...
  3. P

the cold water feed to the heating system is always turned off, while the heating system is in operation. However, I found that the flow control valve was in the open position and not set to actually prevent the gravity flow. I set it properly going that this could have done it. I did notice...
  4. P

I have a model CG 6-SPDN boiler built in 1994 for my hot water radiant heat (radiators) and will be using it also for radiant floor heating in an addition I am building. It has been running fine without any issues, however, a few weeks ago, it started acting differently. The boiler seems to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks