Search results

1. snowchild

Radiant Concrete Slab Problem

So, did a continuity test on the fusible link wire and there is none. Tried the original boiler and same issue. So, apparently before he left he let the water in the system go down to the point where it blew the fuse on the original boiler, then we brought a new boiler, installed it and of...
  2. snowchild

Looks like the fuse is blown. Bad news since the whole unit has to be disassembled to replace it ... ugh!
  3. snowchild

I think it was powered up but not running. We closed the middle valve, opened up the other 2 valves. The water went into the left one and air and then water came out the right one. Then we closed the right and left and opened the middle one. Nothing happened after that
  4. snowchild

Yes we did that the first time. That's when the system stopped entirely and will not work now.
  5. snowchild

We filled the system and now it doesn't fire up at all. The pressure shows 10psi, there are no error codes, the input water temp is less than the output water temp, GPM is zero.. Cleaned the filter, checked we have gas, nothing. Out of ideas. The TACO switching relay has 3 red lights lit up...
  6. snowchild

IN the photo you refer to a 2nd valve .. is that the one on the right or the left ? In other words do we fill the left valve with the hose attached or the right valve that does not have a hose on it ? Which one do we put the water IN to ?
  7. snowchild

No, we had that valve open .. we closed it when we shut the boiler off because of the noise .. afraid it would blow up ! I will try your suggestions and report back .. Thank you very much! IN the photo you refer to a 2nd valve .. is that the one on the right or the left ? In other words do...
  8. snowchild

Help! Before you tell me to call a plumber let me explain that its not possible. There are 2 plumbing companies within 100 miles and we are blacklisted with both... it's a long story but it's pertaining to my ex husband. This was his shop before he left me, he installed it, I am 65yo and all I...
  9. snowchild

Terry - does this plumbing diagram work ?

Hi Terry I modified the drawing you did for me last year to include all 3 floors and in particular a new line from the 2nd floor toilet past the 1st floor toilet. Do you see any flaws with this design ? Actually, any plumbing pro is welcome to answer this question.
  10. snowchild

Adding toilets to existing vent stack

as you say .. "much more expensive" .. except for one detail .. we are not asking how much ! I guess you would have to live here to understand .. Thanks again
  11. snowchild

Thanks for your reply jim. We have been researching this issue all day and we realize now that we must supply a new waste line for the upper floors. Also we may be able to tee off the DRY vent line for venting the upper floors. Your suggestion of going through the wall below the frost line is...
  12. snowchild

We are remodelling, actually we have added a first and second floor to an existing basement. There was never a first floor on the property, the house was only a basement, built in the 70's, never finished for whatever reason, it sat 3' out of the ground and 6ft in the ground, built with military...
  13. snowchild

plumbing 3 new toilets from 1st and second floors

We are remodelling, actually we have added a first and second floor to an existing basement. There was never a first floor on the property, the house was only a basement, built in the 70's, never finished for whatever reason, it sat 3' out of the ground and 6ft in the ground, built with military...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks