Search results

1. peter k

left scratching my head!

im not sure anyone cares but its a trap! lol finally got around to looking into it. i hated to do it but with a bit of work i managed to get the pipe dug in low enough.. reworked the piping and added an AAV with all new pipes. i know its not the correct solution but it was my only one. thanks to...
  2. peter k

left scratching my head!

no disrespect to hj but i have a feeling its a drain vs a trap...the house is a small two story home with no basement. there are no other access points anywhere but those two spots. youd have to assume that was a drain..and yes im aware if i leave it covered and get aleak im screwed lol
  3. peter k

left scratching my head!

as pathetic as the setup is, amazingly theres nothing coming in. its sealed up pretty good and i can only assume the trap is doing its job. weve lived here five years and theres been no issue.
  4. peter k

left scratching my head!

unfortunatly i couldnt leave it at a few 2x4's. it would drive me crazy. ill likely build a removable platform to cover the "ABS" and face it to match the cabinets. when the budget allows ill have it addressed properly by a professional. thanks guys
  5. peter k

left scratching my head!

Thanks hj, i will be removing it , but im trying to educate myself as much as i can before attempting a fix. wife would kill me if she couldnt do laundry hahah. i certainly respect your experiance... im sure your right! can you help me understand why there would be two cleanouts so close...
  6. peter k

left scratching my head!

Hey Lee, That was definetly one of my options. i considered building a small platform. might be the best way to go!
  7. peter k

left scratching my head!

Hi everyone, i am a DIY home renovator and love the challange of working on my 50yr old home but this time im stumped or more likely out of my league lol... i recently bought a new washer dryer,front loading high efficiency and decided to renovate the laundry room when i pulled out the old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks