Search results

1. M

weill mcclain boiler, cast iron baseboard

cast iron baseboards thank you for all the help. i have saved your answers and will try to find someone who can fix this. it appears the fellow who installed the hot water tank removed the air scoop for the furnace. don't know why, but he has caused me worry and money. Unfortunately, he...
  2. M

weill mccain baseboard heat or lack thereof yes there are bleed valves...that's what I've been using to purge. as to the automatic feed for the furnace, I don't know! the depth of my lack of understanding about such is awesome!!
  3. M

in the spring of 08 i had an electric water heater installed...the idea being to turn off the boiler in the summer for domestic hot water (lookingf a $4 oil). When I turn the boiler on in October, I found back bedroom wouldn't heat. (ranch, one floor, 3 brms.). heating guy here at 9:00 a.m...
  4. M

acrylic tub liner

I've considered an acrylic tub liner. with liner andwall surround it comes to about $2000. One question is certainly money....how would this price compare to tearing out and putting in a new tub with all the necessary repairs to the tile walls? Next, does acrylic show marks quickly? Nothing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks