Search results

1. carso

Seeking water softener advice in Phoenix

I am remodeling home in Phoenix AZ and seek advice on water softener selection. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 1. Approx 3000 sq ft house 2. Two full time people in house 3. Extended visitors up to one month are common during each year 4. All plumbing on pex manifold with...
  2. carso

Suggestions for trusted water treatment professionals in Phoenix AZ area

I am at the stage of needing to pick out water softener and any other necessary water treatment equipment. I am in Phoenix AZ and on city water. In other threads I have seen reference by professionals on here that they know trusted qualified Phoenix area acquaintances in the water treatment...
  3. carso

Plumber in Phoenix AZ area experienced in home run plumbing?

Does anybody here have experience with or knowledge of a plumbers in Phoenix AZ area who are experienced in designing and installing home run plumbing for a home remodel? Thanks. Chuck
  4. carso

Aquacera RS-City line of whole house salt free water conditioner

Has anyone installed or had experience with these salt free water conditioners? Are they effective in removing chlorine? Any favorable or unfavorable comments about this system would be appreaciated. I am in Phoenix AZ with very hard city water with high chlorine content. I am looking to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks