Search results

1. K

Gas appliance pipe run and shutoff

I had the same problem when remodeling my kitchen just a year ago. Well not the direct vent WH problem. But my plumber had a shut off @ the Tee & also at the appliance, even thou I had a gas cooktop & wall oven config. He also stated the same code "excessive shut off", but we installed it behind...
  2. K

Very low domestic water volume & pressure ?

The problem was 1 of the filters clogged I set the filter to bypass & I'm seeing much better flow now. I still want the meter replaced to 3/4" since this is a 5 bedroom residence w/ 3 full baths & 1 half bath. 15 GPM is what I would like to see.
  3. K

Thanks for all you help. I think I will do some more testing inside, bypass the filters & test flow w/ a flow meter and or time it as someone sugeested. I also have a call into Aqua of PA (on vaca) to change out the meter to at least a 3/4" or if I can convince them a 1" meter. Then I will...
  4. K

Sorry Public Water (Aqua of PA)
  5. K

Recently we have been having problems w/ water volume & pressure on our domestic service. I tried everything to remedy internally, but to no eval. Replaced both filters, incresed pressure @ PRV (actual got worse after doing that) & cleaned all the sediment out of the shower & vanity fixtures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks