Search results

1. brunetmj1

Thermostat Connon wire question

My current thermostat uses a simple red wire/white wire system used for just the gas furnace. I recently purchased a wi/fi thermostat which also requires a common wire for power. It is very clear in the directions that this thermostat will not work without it. I hooked up a third wire on the...
  2. brunetmj1

Discovered a dummy outside air vent

While in my attic looking for a place to run new electrical wires I noticed the air vent coming through the roof down to the upstairs bathroom was broken. To my knowledge this was the only air vent in this system. I looked around to see if the air vent broke off in some adjoining wall but...
  3. brunetmj1

Rewiring a stacked washer/Dryer

Hi everyone, I have a stacked washer dryer that currently requires a 240V outlet (or a 30 amp circuit I can't remember which ?) I want to move this unit to another location and I want to use the washer only,which means 120 volts. Can these stacked units be rewired to use just 120volts (and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks