Search results

1. A

Well pump shuts off prior to pressure switch cutoff

I took the readings from the feed wires coming off the main breaker panel which then go to the pressure switch and off to the well. I will go check the control box down by the well head tonight. I don't know if this will help but, according to the well log, the pump was put in service in 2005...
  2. A

So tonight I came home and did some more testing. The air pressure in the pressure tank is at 36psi and the pump is running at 16 to 18 amps (240v system each wire is at 8 to 9 A so i assume that combines to 16 to 18). I shut off water to the house and connected a hose to the drain by the...
  3. A

I have been reading through the forum here to find a similar problem but could not find an exact match so I thought I would ask a question. I have a 380' well with a 1.5HP 10gpm pump that pumps uphill to my house. There is a bladder pressure tank with a 40/60 switch. The tank has 10 gallons of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks