Search results

1. Greg Wmson

Sand found in bathroom drain via vent pipe

Tenant complains about overflows and standing water in the back bathroom toilet, so I snake out that vent 50' in and it comes out clean with no real blockage, so I snaked out the bathroom in the middle of the house on the other side of the problem bathroom wall and while doing so, I found sand...
  2. Greg Wmson

Broke Drain Plunger

I've got a drain with a plunger that is completely broke off, It has nothing to hook on and all the linkage has been pulled off, and to replace the assembly would be a tough job, as its buried under concrete and somewhat risky as the water supply lines are less than an inch away from where I...
  3. Greg Wmson

Keep replacing top thermostat. Works for a day. Wiring right?

I'm looking at this.. And mine is wired like this. It appears my T2 and T4 are reversed. Would this cause my thermostat to stop working? Have I damaged my thermostat or will reversing the wires fix my problems? Was concerned because this new thermostat was not exactly like the original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks