Search results

1. KStatefan

GE GXSF40H Brine tank overflowing

Thanks That seems to be the issue.
  2. KStatefan

GE GXSF40H Brine tank overflowing

I have a GE water softner that is not pulling brine from the tank. I have cleaned the nozzle and venturi assembly. Any suggestions on what to look for next?
  3. KStatefan

Straightening 1" PEX

What is the best way to straighten a coil of 1" PEX?
  4. KStatefan

Sewage Pumps

I also ordered a PVC CHECK VALVE / BALL VALVE / UNION COMBINATION from Zoeller. Is there an ideal location to mount this. Close to the pump or main sewer connection.
  5. KStatefan

Sewage Pumps

Thanks for the response. I just ordered one.
  6. KStatefan

Sewage Pumps

I am finishing my basement and need to install a sewage pump. Is Zoeller a good brand?
  7. KStatefan

Just wanted to share......new flooring finished

That looks very nice. What brand of tile?
  8. KStatefan

PEX Fittings

After asking my question I did some research. It looks like both brands are built to ASTM F876 and Tested to ASTM F877. What is the difference in them?
  9. KStatefan

PEX Fittings

If I have Uponor tubing can I use crimp fittings on it?
  10. KStatefan

Basement Closet Flange

Here is a picture of the pipe.
  11. KStatefan

Basement Closet Flange

I am going to have to break out the concrete to extend the pipe? What diameter should I remove?
  12. KStatefan

Basement Closet Flange

I have not measured it yet but it looks like 3" pipe. Why would they not have it higher during rough in?
  13. KStatefan

Basement Closet Flange

It is PVC pipe.
  14. KStatefan

Basement Closet Flange

I am in the process of finishing my basement. The plumbing was roughed in during construction. I think I have every thing figured out but how to install the closet flange. The drain pipe is two inches below the surface of the floor after I put the finished floor in it will be 2 1/2" below. Do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks