Search results

1. L

New house wire

How long for two guys to wire new house.Two story 4800 sq ft ball park time.
  2. L

Neutral drops out in circuit.

Yes alot of time the problem is in the working outlet ,switch.also belive it or not if you have burnt Wires the screw holdiing the cover on will appear rusted do to the heat from the wires coiking In the box.once you find this problem be good to inspect outlets,switchs,light fixtures,even...
  3. L

Demo walls, ceiling to run cables

We have very old two story house hardly any outlets We need to demo walls to upgrade the electrical system. This what we were thinking 1) We need to demo ceiling lath and plaster. I guess, demo a few inches next to the wall and then I can drill holes in joists. 2) Demo at base of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks