Search results

1. echo grunt

Old flange -- repair it or use it? What was the plastic horn used for on top of the flange?

If you have an old-style gate valve, and the leak is coming out around the valve stem, you might be able to stop the leak simply by tightening the packing nut (Hex nut just under the handle). Old gate valves that have not been exercised in a long time will often leak when you close and open...
  2. echo grunt

Disassembling Oatey Single Handle Washing Machine Shut Off

Hey, Thanks for the quick reply! My leak is a pretty slow one. Whenever we go away for more than a day or two, my wife always throws the lever off. This time, when we came home and she turned it back on she noticed that the bottom of the box quickly accumulated a small puddle of water, ...
  3. echo grunt

Disassembling Oatey Single Handle Washing Machine Shut Off

Hammerlane, I found your thread through a Google search and I ended up joining the forum just so I could say, "Thank you!" I've just developed the exact same problem with my older (exact same model as yours) Oatey single lever washing machine shut-off. My wife informed me this morning. Your...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks