Search results

1. neterpoo

Thermostat, Breaker, unit??

should this be an expensive fix? if the thermal disc, high limit switch is locking it out?
  2. neterpoo

I waited for the rain to stop...but it didn't...so I braved the cold rain anyway (something i would usually leave up to my husband but he was working) and here is what I found: there are two large stickers on the side of my Heil unit- the top sticker says International Comfort Products model 0...
  3. neterpoo

Honestly, it says model 0 or maybe its o....but I will look again when the rain stops and in the light of day. Thanks again!
  4. neterpoo

The unit was installed new in 2007...the thermostat was also new. Our home is 100+ years old and this is the first central heating it has ever had. I will look for the manual...I haven't seen any indicator lights.. we have raised the temp 10 to see if that would change anything, still won't come...
  5. neterpoo

I'm sure it does...were the numbers I gave you what you were needing? if not, I can go look again.
  6. neterpoo

there is also something on the unit that says "ARI"
  7. neterpoo

thermostat: Robertson Item 9500 (i don't see a model number) unit: International Comfort Products model 0 serial number G072812087
  8. neterpoo

We have a gas pack heating unit (runs off of propane). recently, we have noticed it getting really cold inside. When we go to the thermostat we see that it is much colder than what the thermostat is set on (like it will be 60 degrees when it is set on 65) and the unit isn't running. I thought...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks