Search results

1. plummen

Max CB for SubPanel

The number of existing breakers wouldnt matter as long as he has to empty spaces in line. You could fill the main panel top to bottem with 30a 2p breakers as long as the actual load being placed on the system at one time doesnt exceed the main breaker rating
  2. plummen

What are some dangerous things you pros have seen homeowners do?

Ive seen type L copper water line chopped off and used in place of cartridge fuses in 200a disconnects,jumper cables run from one panel to feed another....................................... Seen lots of stuff in last 30 plus years
  3. plummen

Double San-T

Are you talking about laying a san tee on its side for the floor drain,or a closet 90 with a side inlet?
  4. plummen

Gas black pipe run?

At what point does your gas line get reduced to 3/4"
  5. plummen

double soil pipe system to keep "grandfather clause"?

Do you have a picture of your layout your working with? Does the house have a basement under it where you could cut a C.I wye or santee into it then continue across the basement with pvc ? Then you could rough in your new plumbing with seperate vent/stack
  6. plummen

Dishwasher Repair and 2 Licensed Plumbers Opinions - Need a third.

That guy who said to dump it into a piece of 3" should be publicly beaten with his own tools! :eek:
  7. plummen

came up through the trades with moses

came up through the trades with moses
  8. plummen

When to say when on replacing old drain pipes

That s-trap was first thing that caught my eye
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks