Search results

1. saphman

Clearing The 1L Error Code on Rheem Tankless Heaters

Hi Folks, I just thought I would share with you a way to reset your Rheem Paloma WaiWela tankless heater after a descaling procedure. My condensing tankless unit has been in service now for about 9 months and I recently got the "1L" code to descale. I followed the instructions to descale using...
  2. saphman

Tankless Concentric Vent Diagram

This is my second post here. I am installing (with a Licensed plumber) a Paloma Phh-32 Nat gas Tankless heater to replace my nat gas storage heater. I am going to utilize the existing chase and roof penetration to run my new 3 Inch PVC vent and exhaust lines to a single vent thru the roof. I...
  3. saphman

Paloma PHH-32DV condensing Tankless water heater installation

Hello All, This is my first post here on the forum. I have spent many long hours searching the internet for assistance on the installation of this tankless heater. I am replacing a conventional natural gas 50 gallon heater with the Paloma PHH-32 Condensing series tankless. The new heater is .90...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks