Search results

1. David Duffield

Replacing Cast Iron flange

Thanks for all of the input!! It is truly appreciated. And yes, cacher_chick, I definitely have some work to do so I can get a reasonably smooth surface. I do have plenty of elbow grease though...2 sons! :-)
  2. David Duffield

Thanks, John. Yes, the torque set flange with test cap is the one I have. I was contemplating doing the angle drill thing. I'll have to check when I get home and see if that is an option. I wanted to make sure I was correct in that it had to be attached to the slab. Like I said, the...
  3. David Duffield

Hi all, new to the forum but hoping to get some good information from here. I've been a homeowner for about a year after living in military housing for 13 years. Definitely a change. Anyway, my particular question is this, with a little background: My house is a 1967, built on slab, in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks