Search results

1. rootuser

Install Electric WH in series with existing tankless

I suppose it's a good start until I get a new tankless that can handle more volume. If I'm good for a 10-15 minute burst at full hot that will be enough in most situations right now. At some point I'll look at running them a little different to better address the volume problem. At this point...
  2. rootuser

I don't know if I have room for a 40-gallon. I think I only have room for a 20-gallon in the closet. A 20-gallon turned all the way up with a tempering valve I think would handle the short-cycle issues plus be enough water for a 10-15 minute shower or so before being fed from the tankless...
  3. rootuser

I understand it is getting the water it needs but is it there a way to force it to flow better regardless of rise? Thus fixing the volume problem?
  4. rootuser

Thanks for all the responses. Excellent feedback. To johnjh2o1: It is the endless hotwater that we are after, it's not an effeciency thing and from what I understand there is not a standard tank that can offer endless hotwater yet. To answer the other questions: I have 2 bathrooms, with a...
  5. rootuser

Hello all, I have learned a lot from this forum and I have a few questions: I have an existing tankless HW heater, the Bosch Aquastar 125HX (Yeah it's pretty bad). The wife loves the endless hot water and wants to keep it but we have most of the typical problems, including short cycle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks