Search results

1. D

Capping a live water line

Smooky, the Ford Pack Joint Couplings looks like the easiest solution. My only concern would be whether the compression fitting would be able to seat well against the corroded pipe. Jimbo, that Jormer Valve looks sweet but it looks like it has expensive! cacher_chick: freezing the line would...
  2. D

Was looking for help and not criticism :-( Agreed that there is the "proper way" but there is also the "I gotta get something done now way". But since your post asks "WHY", I'll let you know a bit more about our water situation. We're on a private water system which was put in by the original...
  3. D

I need to cap an old 3/4" black pipe water supply line but there is no way to shut off the line. Why there isn't a shutoff valve is a whole other story! This supply line was the original water source to our house and we've since switched to a different source. The old line is already capped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks