Search results

1. ZoneIII

Question about WellMate pressure tank

You folks were so helpful when I had a question previously so I hope you can help with this. My daughter and son-in-law just bought a house. It's a large house, about 15 years old, with four full baths, a sprinkler system, etc., and it has a big WellMate WM35-WB pressure tank (120 gallons)...
  2. ZoneIII

Well pumping up lots of black stuff. Filter needs changing every 5-7 days.

Last fall, my whole house filters suddenly started to become filthy in a matter of a few days. Before then, I would change them every 3 to 4 months as routine maintenance but they were never clogged. At first, I thought that my old Sears bladder pressure tank had gone bad and the crud might...
  3. ZoneIII

Need advice on plumbing new pressure tank.

Sorry! I deleted the text of my post because I found an answer to my question and I don't see a way to delete the images or the post itself. Please delete. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  4. ZoneIII

Really dumb pipe questions...

These questions are dumb so please don't laugh too hard. ;) I'm replacing my well pressure tank and the related plumbing. My existing indoor plumbing to the pressure tank is galvanized pipe but it is pretty rusty so I was thinking of replacing it with brass. Then I read here that plumbing...
  5. ZoneIII

Very basic question about well pressure tanks...

I will be buying a new well pressure tank and I wanted to get some advice on what brand to buy. There are so many that I don't know which ones are good and not so good. The name Well X-Trol and Flexcon have come up but so have many others. I don't like to skimp on things like this so I wanted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks