Search results

1. skihawx

Wanted old/defective control module for a Triangle Tube boiler

Looking for a control module just to play with. Expect that it will not be working. Does TT rebuild these and collect the old ones or are they trashed. Will pay a few $$ to make it worth while.
  2. skihawx

Prestige Solo 175 boiler not making temp with all zones on.

Thanks for your reply. I never thought about the output being only 134K. I was thinking 170BTU in 154BTU out but that is at a much higher water temperature. I ran the boiler this morning and with the two air handlers on the output temp was 130 the return temp was 116 and the flue temp was...
  3. skihawx

Prestige Solo 175 boiler not making temp with all zones on.

Hello, Found this website and looking for help with my Prestige 175 boiler. I recently moved into that house that had an older forced air oil burner and several propane wall units. The house is about 4200 sqft. I met a TT representative at a grand opening and he did a quick heat load and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks