Search results

1. ironshaikh

Nest thermostat and honeywell he360a

I have a 2005 carrier 58mca080 as a furnace Right now my humidifer (honeywell he360a) is set up on its own control (with the sail switch and humidstat) and I want to link it up with my Nest, besides running another wire from my furnace to my nest, what else should I do?
  2. ironshaikh

where do I buy this vent?

Not plumbing related, but I need to buy a new intake vent cover for my furnace room. It's simply a vent cover, I can't find it at Menards, home depot etc. They just sell exterior vents. I need an intake vent for a 6" vent pipe and nothing more. I may have gone a little crazy with a pressure...
  3. ironshaikh

Outdoor Spigot parts

I have a really old spigot that's leaking (right behind the handle) and would like internal parts, but I have no idea who the manufacturer of the spigot is. I'm assuming the homeowner before me has repaired this spigot before and installed universal parts since there's no manufacturer on the...
  4. ironshaikh

what length anode rod for 50 gallon?

Hi all, I installed a water heater in my home in February, however I have a water softener and it really chews up water heaters. I installed a 50 gallon power vent Rheem/GE water heater and i wanted to know what length magnesium anode rod to replace it with? I've been looking on amazon for it...
  5. ironshaikh

Rusty hot water

Hi all, Recently, I flushed my hot water heater and I've been getting a lot of rusty hot water coming from the tap. It only comes from the hot side and not the cold and this is true of all the faucets in the house. (Last time I flushed it was back in may.) Now when I'm talking about rusty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks