Search results

1. R

Sewage Basin

Hello gals and gents... We are installing a full bath and wet bar in the basement and it will need a sewage basin, this is our summer place in the country. My brother said we should install 2 basins that connect so if one breaks down the other one can kick in. He had this happen with someone in...
  2. R

Lavatory Drain NOT Draining

I installed the gird drain by Mountain, MT740, I also tried a Kohler model as well. The Mountain seemed to work a bit better, I saw a different Mountain model, MT749, its a tear Drop style. I was wondering if anyone has ever used that drain or think it would work better.... or knew of any...
  3. R

When I drill the holes larger, won't that mess up the chrome on the drain? How can I prevent that ? Rob
  4. R

Its an older building, so I don't know who did the rough in. But I do know that they are connected to the stacks. Why would the sinks drain fine when I put in a regular drain vs a grid drain? I figured that the regular drain let water drain faster and it never covered the top of the drain...
  5. R

I was looking for a specific size and that is all that I found, now that I know what I know I shouldn't have over looked the overflow... when I bought it I didn't think it made a differenece, but I know better now. Is there something I can do to fix the current situation?
  6. R

I have recently installed two new lavatory sinks, small bowls...11", with no overflow. I also installed a grid no overflow drain to go along with it, now the problem is that the sinks don't drain as they should, they drain slow. At first I thought something was clogged so I rodded everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks